Official position advertisement available here
Due to continued expansion, a new full time position has become available to the right candidate.
If you are looking for a work environment where you will be an integral, senior part of a highly motivated team then this may be the position for you.
The successful applicant will also excel at and believe in the following core values:
- Team is #1 – no member of the team is more important than another, and the sum of the team is greater than the whole
- Be loyal – look after the company and the company will always look after you
- Working with the right people and bringing these people along for the journey
- This company is a family, and every member inside it will be treated as such
- Understand our customers WHY and deliver meaningful results
- Work life balance is integral, and working for this company will be structured accordingly
- Be flexible, be accountable, show initiative and always pursue further growth both personally and professionally
- Most importantly – have fun. Work should be an environment you LOVE being in, and we strive to ensure this is a reality.
We are an independently owned workshop located in Northgate, on Brisbane’s north side, and specialise in high performance automotive enhancements and tuning.
We are currently Brisbane’s premier high performance / aftermarket workshop, possessing a state of the art facility with the latest tools and diagnostic equipment. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Fitting high performance parts and upgrades to vehicles
- Assisting with race prep for competition vehicles
- Fitting an array of 4×4 suspension and accessories
- General servicing and repairs
- Updating the service advisor on job progress
- Attend to customers as required
- Assist other team members as required
- Assistance in the training of apprentices.
- Workshop maintenance and cleaning
- Undertaking automotive training and keep abreast of industry trends and repair techniques.
The successful applicant must:
- Be a fully qualified mechanic with MINIMUM 3+ years experience (no apprentices)
- Possess experience with diagnostic scan tools and late model vehicles
- Possess extreme attention to detail
- Have good problem solving and decision making skills
- Have the ability to work unsupervised in high pressure situations
- Be clean, well presented and punctual at all times
- Be computer literate
- Be highly motivated and have a willingness to continue to learn and improve
- Current open, manual, QLD driver’s license
- Have your own tools
- Enjoy working with other motivated technicians in a team focused environment
- Fabrication / electrical / dyno experience highly advantageous
- Must be able to show experience / knowledge of aftermarket modifications and customising a vehicle for increased performance or capabilities
This is a full time permanent position available for a start early in the new year. Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm.
You will be rewarded with above award rates + employee purchase, training, bonus and incentive schemes.