We are once again expanding our team due to continued growth. We now have a full time position available for a new technician.
Please read on for further details.
POSITION AVAILABLE – TECHNICIAN
- Have a passion for high performance vehicles?
- Pride yourself on quality workmanship?
- Have experience with problem diagnosis and solutions?
- Want to be part of highly motivated and well rewarded team?
If yes, then read on!
If you are looking for a work environment where you will be an integral part of a highly motivated team then this may be the position for you. We are an independently owned workshop located in Northgate, on Brisbane’s north side, and specialize in high performance automotive enhancements and tuning. We are currently Brisbane’s premier high performance / aftermarket workshop, possessing a state of the art facility with the latest tools, diagnostic equipment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Fitting high performance parts and upgrades to vehicles
- Assisting with race prep for competition vehicles
- General servicing and repairs
- Updating the service advisor on job progress
- Attend to customers as required
- Assist other team members as required
- Assistance in the training of apprentices.
- Workshop maintenance and cleaning
- Undertaking automotive training and keep abreast of industry trends and repair techniques.
The successful applicant must:
- Be a fully qualified mechanic (no apprentices)
- Possess experience with diagnostic scan tools and late model vehicles
- Possess extreme attention to detail
- Have good problem solving and decision making skills
- Have the ability to work unsupervised in high pressure situations
- Be clean, well presented and punctual at all times
- Be computer literate
- Be highly motivated and have a willingness to continue to learn and improve
- Current open, manual, QLD driver’s license
- Have your own tools
- Enjoy working with other motivated technicians in a team focused environment
- Fabrication or auto electrical experience HIGHLY advantageous
This is a full time permanent position available for an immediate start. Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. You will be rewarded with above award rates + employee bonus and incentive scheme.
Please forward all resumes and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the shop during business hours.