Due to continued expansion of our company, we are once again expanding our team to better serve our customers. We now have a full time position available for a service advisor.
Please read on for further details.
POSITION AVAILABLE – SERVICE ADVISOR
- Have a passion for high performance vehicles?
- Have experience with customer service and relations?
- Want to be part of highly motivated and well rewarded team?
If yes, then read on!
If you are looking for a work environment where you will be an integral part of a highly motivated team then this may be the position for you. We are an independently owned workshop located in Northgate, on Brisbane’s north side, and specialise in high performance automotive enhancements and tuning. We are currently Brisbane’s premier high performance / aftermarket workshop, possessing a state of the art facility with the latest tools, diagnostic equipment.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manning the front counter and being the first point of contact for the business
- Data entry, quoting, calendar bookings and invoicing
- Cash handling, business development reporting
- Test driving vehicles and problem diagnosis
- Reporting directly to the manager and owners
- Answering phone calls, emails, and in store enquiries
- Assist other team members as required
- Show room maintenance
The successful applicant must:
- Possess outstanding customer and interpersonal skills
- Possess experience with performance vehicles and the auto industry
- Possess extreme attention to detail
- Have good problem solving and decision making skills
- Have the ability to work unsupervised in high pressure situations
- Be clean, well presented and punctual at all times
- Be computer literate
- Be highly motivated and have a willingness to continue to learn and improve
- Current open, manual, QLD driver’s license
- Enjoy working with other motivated team members in a team focused environment
- Mechanical qualifications favourable, but not necessary
This is a full time permanent position available for an immediate start. Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm. You will be rewarded with above award rates + employee bonus and incentive scheme.
Please forward all resumes and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the shop during business hours.