After countless hours of research, development and testing, we have decided to offer 3 specialized forced induction / supercharger packages for the all new Ford Mustang – all of which offer unrivalled performance and quality, with the backing of American Tuning house giants ROUSH PERFORMANCE and SHELBY, and also by Australian performance engineering maestros HARROP ENGINEERING.
All of these supercharger kits are also available with our East Coast Customs Performance Warranty Program option also.
HARROP TVS2300 SUPERCHARGER KIT
Designed and manufactured by Harrop to OE standards, utilising the latest generation Eaton TVS supercharger technology, the TVS2300 Supercharger system is exclusively designed for the Ford Mustang.
The front drive / front inlet design allows for a shorter less restrictive intake path allowing for improved air flow and superior performance. The integrated design utilising the latest intercooler technology provides optimal air distribution over the intercooler face.
Installation is of OE appearance and fitment, leveraged from designing and supplying OE supercharger programs including Ford and Lotus.
- Inverted supercharger design for increased intercooler area
- Front Drive/Front Inlet design for shorter less restrictive intake path
- Latest high density fin, extruded tube intercooler core
- Triple pass coolant, double pass charge air intercooling
- Double pass intercooler heat exchanger
- Designed & Manufactured by Harrop
- Requires no modification and cutting of vehicle engine components
- OE appearance and operation
This is the unit we have chosen to fit to our own in house development Mustang with outstanding results. This supercharger kit really needs to be seen and felt to be believed, and we encourage customers to come down and see and feel this kit in person.
ROUSH PHASE 1 SUPERCHARGER KIT
ROUSH and Ford Racing have teamed up to develop this industry-leading calibrated supercharger system. Boosting performance to a staggering 670 Horsepower/545 ft-lbs. of torque for the all-new 2015-2016 Ford Mustang 5.0L V8, the ROUSH and Ford Racing 2.3L Phase 1 Calibrated Supercharger Kit is part of the TVS (Twin Vortices Series) line of superchargers developed by ROUSH, raising the bar for performance and reliability. Eaton’s TVS technology rotating assembly delivers more power and better fuel economy in a smaller package, and is part of the same line that has been used and proven for years in ROUSH-built Ford Mustangs.
The ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger is a roots-type positive displacement supercharger that features twin four-lobe rotors that are twisted 160-degrees. By comparison, the original Eaton supercharger rotating assembly featured three lobes twisted 60-degrees. The fourth lobe and the added twist, when combined with newly-redesigned air inlet and outlet ports, provides a long list of benefits including: greatly enhanced thermal efficiency, higher volumetric capacity, higher operating speeds, a smoother, more efficient flow of air into the engine, and improved noise and vibration characteristics.
Unlike turbocharging, the ROUSH R2300 TVS supercharger provides instant throttle response and can generate increased power through the engine’s entire power band.
The primary components of this ROUSH/Ford Racing R2300 TVS Phase 1 Supercharger Kit include:
- ROUSH/Ford Racing 2.3L TVS Supercharger
- 85mm supercharger pulley
- Fuel charging assembly with ROUSH-designed upper and lower aluminium intake manifolds
- Twin 60mm throttle body and matching throttle body spacer
- Low restriction air induction system
- ROUSH-designed injectors
- ROUSH Flash Voucher card
- High-efficiency intercooler system featuring large full-face low-temp radiator, oversized coolant degas bottle, high-capacity air-to-water intercooler, and formed hoses with abrasion-resistant sleeves
- All required fasteners, wiring, brackets, hoses, and clamps
This kit also comes with an extended parts warranty. An optional limited driveline warranty protection plan is also available.
ROUSH PHASE 2 SUPERCHARGER KIT UPGRADE
The ROUSH Phase 2 supercharger upgrade kit builds on the outstanding performance of our 2015-2016 Phase 1 supercharger system by adding proven core components and careful calibration, for an additional 57 horsepower and 65 lb-ft of torque over our 670 hp/ 545 lb-ft system.
The result is an outstanding 727 hp/610 lb-ft of torque while retaining the daily confidence you expect from the engineering of ROUSH Performance.
ROUSH engineers spend hundreds of hours in the laboratory, on the dyno, and out in the field to ensure the components and calibration deliver consistent performance in all conditions.
The upgrade installs easily with a preset plug and play fuel pump controller, colder heat range spark plugs, and a higher boost 80 mm supercharger pulley.
Included in the Kit:
- Fuel pump controller
- 80mm supercharger pulley
- (8) Motorcraft spark plugs
SHELBY / WHIPPLE 2.9L SUPERCHARGER KIT
For our heavy hitters, we have on offer the new SHELBY / WHIPPLE 2.9L supercharger kit.
The largest supercharger kit available for the S550 Mustang, this is the big boy. The key to making such incredible reliable power is in the Whipple unique twin screw supercharger, massive air-to-water intercooler, oversized Crusher and the industry leading front-feed supercharger design. Whether you’re looking for a daily driver that needs a little more punch or you’re craving a tire-frying, rubber shredding street machine, the Whipple Supercharger systems delivers like no other SC system today. Power from tip in to redline, the new Whipple SC system makes incredible power across the entire rpm range while maintaining industry leading drive-ability.
- No other upgrades required, just add the fuel injectors and custom tune and massive power right out of the box
- Front entry W175ax (2.9L) Whipple twin-screw supercharger
- 9L 26% larger than 2.3L roots-type
- Front feed supercharger utilizes precision ground helical cut gears vs a problematic belt
- Oversized Crusher™ inlet for maximum airflow capacity and minimal rotor cavitation
- Front feed allows for oversized intercooler core compared to other smaller intercooler cores giving Whipple lower air charge temps which allows more boost and timing to be run on pump gas
- Massive air-to-water aluminium bar-plate intercooler offers more cooling than any other positive displacement system available, nothing comes close
- Massive oversized aluminium intercooler reservoir (over 2 gallons) holds more than double any competitor’s IC water system allowing longer more consistent power
- Whipple Superchargers massive oversized intercooled air-bypass system for industry leading reduction of burst knock and incredible fuel economy
- Self-contained oversized oil system for dramatically reduced oil temps in even the most demanding conditions
- Exclusive 3×5 rotor combo for significant increase in airflow under the curve than less efficient 4×6 rotor combo or 4×4 roots
- Centre discharge port for better cylinder to cylinder distribution then other twin-screws with cobbled together billet adapters and forward facing discharge
- W175ax SC bottom is open for increased plenum volume and better over-intercooler air distribution giving more intercooler effectiveness
- Extra plenum volume below intercooler core for far less pressure drop
- Discharge down design allows for less pressure loss which gives more power at lower boost levels
- Top mount design allows for cooler operation then upside down SC’s that conduct heat from engine and are trapped by runners and covers, causing hotter manifold temps and less power per pound of boost
- More boost at the “hit” than any other twin-screw
- Flat torque curve for incredible acceleration
- Oversized heat exchanger for incredible intercooler water temps
- Fits under factory hood with no modifications
- No internal modifications required
- Completed installation looks factory installed, not some cobbled together kit with multiple billet adapters
- Kits come complete with all necessary parts and hardware for installation (excluding fuel injectors, calibration, spark plugs)
- Unique oil level sight glass for easy oil level and quality check, no dipstick to bind or misread
- Proven 6-rib belt system with heavy duty spring loaded tensioner and adjustable idler system
- Optional 10-rib belt system with matching billet pulleys
- Stainless steel tapered jack-shaft with unique plastic cover (or optional carbon fibre) for increased safety
- OEM quick connect fittings for easy installation, no ugly brass or steel fittings on the SC
- Available in wrinkle black, polish, Ford textured blue or any custom colour
- Easily upgradeable with big cold air intakes and bigger throttle body (132mm elliptical)
- Instant boost at the touch of the throttle
- 3-minute pulley changes
- Lightweight pocketed SC pulley
- No cutting or grinding of K-brace
- No cutting or grinding of engine block